Designed to be both modular and comprehensive, Verstand service lines reflect market demands and the specific needs of our clients. Each engagement or product development challenge taken on by Verstand teams has the necessary skills and requisite number of staff to deliver optimal results on a timeline that makes sense for the needs of the business.
- Assess client’s current state architecture and polices including attack vector identification, storage, identity, and access management to ensure they align with desired outcomes.
- Recommend an industry best fit platform in partnership with the client’s technical team, based on the clients’ current technical capabilities and future aspirations while considering compliance requirements and cost.
- Agile delivery of an elastically scalable platform to address immediate and future data needs.
- Understand client requirements and conduct the necessary technical due diligence to ensure the approved solution can be implemented.
- Identify and evaluate impact to current client operations (e.g., plan for legacy system modernizations) and understand how to integrate the correct data solution, whether it be single cloud, hybrid cloud, or an on-prem and cloud coexistence.
- Architect, build and deploy the new cloud systems with special emphasis on testing to ensure a smooth system transition.
- Evaluate our clients’ current and desired use of decision science and AI. Consult with domain experts to identify and prioritize opportunities.
- Formulate and identify the preferred solutions considering client capability cost, resources, and current state of the art methodologies.
- Engineer and implement decision science products in an agile framework on the clients preferred technology to unlock the value of their data.
Get in touch
To discuss your specific data management and business intelligence goals, contact us and our expert team will meet with you to identify how we can help.